Safeguarding children is everyone’s responsibility. If you are worried about a child it is important that you report your concerns- no action is not an option.
1. If you are worried about a child then you need to report your concerns to the Club Welfare Officer Dan Herman (contact details below).
2. If the issue is one of poor practice they will either deal with the matter themselves or seek advice from the County FA Welfare Officer.
3. If the concern is more serious - possible child abuse - where possible contact the North Riding County FA Welfare Officer on 07947 234848 for immediate advice.
4. If the child needs immediate medical treatment take them to a hospital or call an ambulance and tell them this is a child protection concern. Let Dan Herman (Club Welfare Officer) know what action you have taken
5. If at any time you are not able to contact Dan Herman (Club Welfare Officer) or the matter is serious then you can either contact the North Riding County FA Welfare Officer directly or call The FA/NSPCC 24 hour Helpline for advice on 0808 800 5000.
01347 838120 / 07717 781667