The 2nd Team was established in 1951. The most successful season for the 2nd Team came in 1963 when they won Reserve A. The team currently play in Reserve Division A in the York League.
The Club would like to thank Clarks the Bakers who sponsor the Reserves home kit and Met-Tech who sponsor the away kit. We would also like to acknowledge the generous Legacy left us by long time supporter Arthur Scott which has sponsored the First and Second Team training tops.